Saturday 24 April 2010

The Magic Photographs


This is not a picture of me and Jenny.

Because of the exciting events of the last week I have been distracted from what, after all, is the main purpose of my being here. So when Jenny spread her Magic Photographs across the table I knew exactly what I had to do.

With my outstretched paw I touched three of the photographs and, one by one, we turned them over. Imagine our surprise when we saw what I had chosen!

So there were the three pictures in a row and the only reason I do not show them to you right away is in order to give you a chance to decide whether to look at them or not.

You see, not all people understand things the way a cat understands and I don't want anyone to be unnecessarily frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers