Saturday 26 June 2010

Evidence for the Existence of the Cow

In order to see a cow you need first to be familiar with what a cow might look like. Seems logical to me. Just because someone says, “That’s a cow”, it doesn’t mean they know what they’re talking about. They might not have seen a cow before either.

And someone might have been having a laugh by showing them a picture of a giraffe.

So I have done my own research and this is what I have discovered in terms of evidence for the existence of the cow. Just three photographs but, I think you’ll agree, compelling nonetheless.

Exhibit 1

These Dorset ladies are trying to lure a cow out of her cave with freshly baked loaves of bread. But she is shy and isn’t falling for it.

This could explain why there are almost no footprints or photographs of the cow.


Exhibit 2

This is a photograph of two Dorset gentlemen re-enacting the capture of a cow. The one on top claims to have ridden on the back of the cow. But it is said that he was thrown off into a bush and has only spoken gibberish since.


Exhibit 3

At first I thought this might be the captured ear of a cow, but Jenny assures me it is only a leaf.

You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers