Friday 25 June 2010

The Fright of My Life

You can guess what happened when I pushed back the lid of my picture box last night. I must have jumped back a foot or more.

Expecting to spend the evening looking through my pictures in search of that mythological beast the cow, suddenly right before me was what seemed to be a boxful of the strangest creatures I have ever seen.

Of course it was Jenny’s old picture of the Dorset grass, but how was I to know? Sitting right there on top of all my pictures were some of the ugliest and nastiest looking insects I’ve ever seen. And so real, I actually took a swipe at the big one! Thankfully no one was watching.

To show you it’s not just me, here’s a picture of someone who’s just seen a big ugly insect standing on its hind legs and looking him straight in the face.


Anyhow, it’s all out now; and I’m not ashamed to admit that I got the fright of my life.

Look at the strange thing. Jenny, you should be ashamed!


But I still haven’t found that picture of a cow. I hope I’m not in for an even bigger surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers