Thursday 24 June 2010

Mother's Darling Boy

Back again; and thank you Jenny for showing everyone that photo of me looking like a ghost cat appearing at the window. It’s one of my favourites. And I slept through it all.  'Behind the Veil', indeed! Actually I was behind the sofa.

In fact it might be nice to see it again...


Although, on closer inspection, do you see something, or is it just me?


As if I haven’t got enough on my plate at the moment without seeing strange things in the leaves.

But Jenny, did you really think I wouldn’t hear about your plans? There are people reading this, you know. Going to visit Dorothy, that's one thing, but I don’t remember you ever mentioning cows before.  What's more, I’m not sure this is a good time for me to be away.

And haven’t you forgotten someone? What about Walter, my brother, Walter Whispering Grass - remember him? It will be lovely to see Walter again but goodness knows what bad habits he’s picked up since moving to the country. You know how Dorothy used to like a cigarette or two.

So for old times sake here’s a picture of Walter in his early years. Let’s just hope Dorothy doesn’t show it to him until after we’re back home! He’s probably forgotten it even exists.


Anyhow, I’ve got lots of work to do before we leave. There isn’t much time and all the pieces of all the puzzles are somehow starting to fit together at last.

First though, I must have a good search in my box, there’s sure to be a picture of a cow in there.  Always good to familiarize yourself with the enemy in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers