Tuesday 18 May 2010

Dancing on the Moon


After yesterday’s revelations, Jenny pointed out to me that there must have been a photographer present when the picture of the crew of the crashed UFO was taken.

Of course! Why didn’t I think of it? But who could it have been? A fourth member of the crew? Unlikely, since it was only a three man vehicle. Which leaves us with one very unsettling conclusion: The photograph had to have been taken by sombody already on the moon!

When we had sufficiently recovered, suddenly Jenny had a brilliant idea. She enlarged the picture on her computer until we could see the glass front of the pocket watch hanging on one of the crew’s waistcoat. The idea was that we might see in the glass a reflection of the photographer. Genius!

However, either things had gone seriously wrong in the process, or something far more sinister had been discovered. To our amazement, instead of a photographer, we saw…

Well, I leave it for you to make your own mind up.

But as far as I’m concerned, I’m beginning to wish I had never even heard of THE MOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers