Thursday 13 May 2010

England On The Moon


I have been pawing through my old books and magazines in the hope of throwing some light on the troubling discoveries of the last days.

It wasn’t long before everything had become a blur before my eyes, when suddenly the blur cleared and the picture that you now see before you sprang forth from the blur.

I think Jenny said it is dated 1443. That could be yesterday as far as I’m concerned, but Jenny assures me that it was even before she was born.

Whatever the case, what we have here is startling evidence that as far back as that, plans were afoot to transport England to the moon.

At this point I had to go outside and chew some grass.

Are our so-called “visitors” arriving in order to oversee the transportation? Obviously, the English people would not be willing to move without first having some kind of intelligent discussion.

There appears to be no grass on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers